2. This is my friend. _ name is Peter.
4. My brother is _ artist.
5. _ 20 desks in the classroom.
6. Paul _ romantic films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I _ right now.
8. She _ at school last week.
9. I _ the film last night.
10. _ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
11. The living room is _ than the bedroom.
12. The car is very old. We’re going _ a new car soon.
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She _ meat.
14. There aren’t _ buses late in the evening.
15. The car park is _ to the restaurant.
16. Sue _ shopping every day.
17. They _ in the park when it started to rain heavily.
18. _ seen fireworks before?
19. We’ve been friends _ many years.
20. You _ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
21. Jeff was ill last week and he _ go out.
22. These are the photos _ I took on holiday.
23. We’ll stay at home if it _ this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he _ a lot when he was young.
25. Mark plays football _ anyone else I know.
26. I promise I _ you as soon as I’ve finished this cleaning.
27. This town _ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28. He said that his friends _ to speak to him after they lost the football match.
29. How about _ to the cinema tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you _ me the way to the station, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the performance very much. _ .
32. Take a warm coat, _ you might get very cold outside.
33. _ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
34. What I like more than anything else at weekends.
35. She _ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
36. We won’t catch the plane _ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your email, I _ here with you now.
38. Do you think you _ with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
39. I don’t remember mentioning _ dinner together tonight.
40. Was it Captain Cook _ New Zealand?
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to _, I’m afraid.
42. It’s cold so you should _ on a warm jacket.
43. Paul will look our dogs while we’re on holiday.
44. She _ a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I _ to Jane, please?
46. They’re coming to our house _ Saturday.
47. I think it’s very easy to _ debt these days.
48. Come on! Quick! Let’s get _ !
49. I phoned her _ I heard the news.
50. I feel very _. I’m going to go to bed!