1. I from France.
2. This is my friend. name is Peter.
3. Mike is .
my sister’s friendfriend my sisterfriend from my sistermy sister friend’s
4. My brother is artist.
5. 20 desks in the classroom.
This isThere isThey areThere are
6. Paul romantic films.
likes notdon’t likedoesn’t likeisn’t likes
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I right now.
8. She at school last week.
9. I the film last night.
10. a piece of cake? No, thank you.
Do you likeWould you likeWant youAre you like
11. The living room is than the bedroom.
more bigmore biggerbiggestbigger
12. The car is very old. We’re going a new car soon.
to buybuyingto will buybuy
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She meat.
sometimes eatsnever eatsoften eatsusually eats
14. There aren’t buses late in the evening.
15. The car park is to the restaurant.
16. Sue shopping every day.
17. They in the park when it started to rain heavily.
walkedwere walkingwere walkare walking
18. seen fireworks before?
Did you everAre you everHave you everDo you ever
19. We’ve been friends many years.
20. You pay for the tickets. They’re free.
have todon’t havedon’t need todoesn’t have to
21. Jeff was ill last week and he go out.
22. These are the photos I took on holiday.
23. We’ll stay at home if it this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he a lot when he was young.
has smokedsmokesused to smokewas smoked
25. Mark plays football anyone else I know.
more good thanas better asbest thanbetter than
26. I promise I you as soon as I’ve finished this cleaning.
will helpam helpinggoing to helphave helped
27. This town by lots of tourists during the summer.
visitsvisitedis visitingis visited
28. He said that his friends to speak to him after they lost the football match.
not wantweren’tdidn’t wantaren’t wanting
29. How about to the cinema tonight?
goinggoto gofor going
30. Excuse me, can you me the way to the station, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the performance very much. .
I didn’t, too.Neither was I.Nor I did.So I wasn’t.
32. Take a warm coat, you might get very cold outside.
otherwisein caseso thatin order to
33. this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
I don’t readI’ve readI’ve been readingI read
34. What I like more than anything else at weekends.
playing golfto play golfis playing golfis play golf
35. She for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
lookedhad been lookedhad been lookingwere looking
36. We won’t catch the plane we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your email, I here with you now.
can’t bewouldn’t bewon’t behaven’t been
38. Do you think you with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
finishare finishingwill have finishedare finished
39. I don’t remember mentioning dinner together tonight.
go foryou going toto go forgoing for
40. Was it Captain Cook New Zealand?
who discovereddiscoveredthat discoverwho was discovering
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to , I’m afraid.
tell it offsort itself output up with itput it off
42. It’s cold so you should on a warm jacket.
43. Paul will look our dogs while we’re on holiday.
44. She a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I to Jane, please?
46. They’re coming to our house Saturday.
47. I think it’s very easy to debt these days.
go intobecomego down toget into
48. Come on! Quick! Let’s get !
highlightcrackingmassivewith immediate effect
49. I phoned her I heard the news.
minuteduringby the timethe moment
50. I feel very . I’m going to go to bed!